A yummy and filling vegeterian breakfast favourite with a Golden Goodness Soya twist… the healthy Khorma!
Prep : 5 mins
Cook : 25 mins
Total : 30 mins
Servings : 4
Good For : Lunch / Dinner
Calories : 600
Fat : 75g
Carbs : 324g
Protein : 76g
Vitamin B : 2g
- Treated Seba’s Golden Goodness Soya Pieces – 3 Cups
- Well Beaten Plain Yoghurt (Curd) – 0.5 Cup
- Ginger Paste, 1 tea spoon
- Coconut Graded, 3 table spoons
- Onion (fine chopped)
- Cumin Seed, 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric Powder, 0.5 tea spoon
- Chilli Powder, 1 tea spoon
- Oil, 1 table spoon
- Lemon Juice, 2 table poons
- Pepper, 0.5 table spoon
- Salt – 0.5 table spoon (or as per taste)
Step 1 : Boil the Golden Goodness Soya Pieces and squeeze the water out.
Step 2 : Mix the treated soya pieces with yoghurt, and let the marinade sit in a pot for 3-4 hours
Step 3 : However, stir occasionally, while pressing the treated soya pieces to absorb the yoghurt.
Step 4 : In a frying pan, add oil with the cumin seeds. Add ginger and garlic paste followed by finely chopped onions
Step 5 : Cook for approximately 5 minutes on medium heat, and thereafter add graded coconut until the mix is golden brown
Step 6 : Add turmeric powder, lemon juice, chili powder, black pepper and the marinated Golden Goodness Soya Pieces
Step 7 : Serve hot with Rice, Nshima, Bread, Potato Salad or a side dish of your choice.