- Treated Seba’s Golden Goodness Soya Pieces – 3 Cups
- Well Beaten Plain Yoghurt (Curd) – 0.5 Cup
- Ginger Paste, 1 tea spoon
- Coconut Graded, 3 table spoons
- Onion (fine chopped), 1
- Cumin Seed, 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric Powder, 0.5 tea spoon
- Chilli Powder, 1 tea spoon
- Oil, 1 table spoon
- Lemon Juice, 2 table poons
- Pepper, 0.5 table spoon
- Salt – 0.5 table spoon (or as per taste)
Step 1 : Boil the Golden Goodness Soya Pieces and squeeze the water out (Treated Soya Pieces).
Step 2 : Mix the treated soya pieces with yoghurt, and let the marinade sit in a pot for 3-4 hours.
Step 3 : However, stir occasionally, while pressing the treated soya pieces to absorb the yoghurt.
Step 4 : In a frying pan, add oil with the cumin seeds. Add ginger and garlic paste followed by finely chopped onions.
Step 5 : Cook for approximately 5 minutes on medium heat, and thereafter add graded coconut until the mix is golden brown.
Step 6 : Thereafter, add turmeric powder, lemon juice, chili powder, black pepper and the marinated Golden Goodness Soya Pieces.
Step 7 : Cook the mix until the Golden Goodness Soya Pieces have turned to a golden/brown colour and the liquids have been dissolved.
Step 8 : Serve hot with Rice, Nshima, Bread, Potato Salad or a side dish of your choice.