- Treated Seba’s Golden Goodness Soya Pieces – 3 Cups
- Red, Yellow and Green Pepper, 1 each
- Red Cabbage (Small), 1
- Feta Cheese, 100g
- Olives, 5-8 pieces
- Lemon Juice, 2 Table Spoon
- Lemon Coriander Salad Dressing (or as per taste)
- Pepper, 0.5 table spoon
- Cherry Tomato, 100g
- Salt – 0.5 table spoon (or as per taste)
Step 1 : Cut fine (long) slices of the 3 peppers and the red cabbage.
Step 2 : Cut the feta cheese in small cubes.
Step 3 : Boil the Golden Goodness Soya Pieces and squeeze the water out (Treated Soya Pieces).
Step 4 : Mix the treated Soya Pieces and Vegetables.
Step 5 : Add olives, lemon juice, black pepper, cherry tomato’s and salt.